To view content in the InfoZone you must Login and be an authorised user.
To download the information in this section, please enter your log-in details at the top of this page. If you do not have a Farfield's Scientific Instrument Division website account yet, please register.
"How To..." Training Videos by Paul Coffey, Manchester University, UK.
- Assembling a Dual Polarisation Interferometry chip in to a chip holder
- Understand Chip Insertion on a Farfield Bio 200 and 4D Dual Polarisation Interferometer
- How to change a chip in a Bio 200 and 4D Farfield Dual polarization interferometer
- How to load the syringes' into a Harvard Pump for Dual Polarization interferometry
- Data Acquisition from a Farfield Dual Polarisation interferometry
- Simple analysis of a film measured with Dual Polarisation Interferometry
"The Farfield DPI instrument gave us accurate, real-time measurements
of peptide orientation in self-assembled monolayer films. Using data
from both channels allowed us to infer the spacing and presentation
of the peptides, not just the surface excess concentration. We could
do many measurements using only a minimal amount of sample and under
well-defined flow conditions."-Dr. Jim Schneider-Professor; Carnegie Mellon University-USA