Service and Support
Farfield aims to provide you with first-class levels of support, so that your AnaLight® instruments, software and applications are able to bring new insights into your research.
Support to end of 2016
As part of this continued support we are now offering an upgraded annual service contract. The contract includes the following:
- One Preventative Annual Maintenance Service Visit.
- Replacement of expendable parts during service visit.
Full applications technical and service support by telephone and email, including the option of training or other application support for upto 3 days
- Discount on consumables.
- Software upgrade to the latest version 1.7, which can be used offline for analysis if the current instrument hardware version does not support it.
- "At cost" hardware upgrade offer if carried out at same time as service. The cost of this can be provided on request and will be tailored to the individual system.
A number of our users have already seen the benefits of setting up a service contract.
More information on the service contracts, maintenance, training and other support can be obtained by contacting me at the following email address:
Looking forward to working with you all in the near future.
Dr Marcus Swann
Chief Scientific Officer
Information contained in this section:
- Validation Support introduces the validation and qualification services available for your AnaLight® system to meet regulatory requirements.